Information We Collect
The types of information we collect include the following:
- Your name.
- Your billing and delivery address.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your telephone and/or mobile phone number.
- Your credit or debit card number.
- Your purchase, return and exchange information.
- Information on how you are using our Site.
When We Collect Information
We collect information when:
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products or services from our Site.
- You receive a gift package or gift certificate from us.
- You create an account on our Site.
- You communicate with us on our Site, including on any of our social media platforms.
- You visit our Site or participate in interactive features of our Site.
- You sign up for e-mails, promotions or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes in which we participate.
- You visit our showroom.
- You provide us with product reviews, comments, suggestions or other input.
- You interact with our Site through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Process and track your order;
- Provide the services you request;
- Contact you about the status of an order;
- Send you email updates;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How and Why We Collect Information
A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so the information you receive is more relevant to you.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
- Remember what items are in your shopping cart.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Speed up your checkout, if you have created an account on our Site.
- Deliver personalized marketing.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We do not share your email addresses with any other companies.
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including shipping, name and address verification, and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services, and we work with them to ensure that your privacy is protected.
The “help” function of your internet browser should contain instructions to set your computer to either accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, you will not receive cookies from our Site, but certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
To update your customer information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, please either log into your account on our Site, or contact us. To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before we can update your information.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data.
When you make a purchase or create an account on our Site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. For further information, please see our Security Guarantee.
Privacy of Children on Our Site
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
Names, order information and emails etc. will only be used to process orders and those who opt in to marketing materials will be contacted etc. and that it will not be used for any other purpose.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at: